Tuesday, June 9, 2009

♥Unconscience Absence♥

“Even though I’m the sacrifice you won’t try to find me, not now. Though I’d die to know you love me I’m all alone. Isn’t there someone missing me?♥♥


She’ll sacrifice for him, and claim her naive prize
In this endless story she personifies as a disguise
The story portrays within her eyes, but her thoughts are left unspoken
Emptying her past into a script, a reminder of what’s left her broken
Her past seeks out for her as revenge, the feelings she refuse to inspire
This old route she’s taken all the wrong turns, but she holds onto heart’s desires
But desire loosens in her hands; she’s weary from holding on
Constant re-plays of turmoil and pain, reminds her of failures when all she wanted was to be strong
Striving to survive on her behalf behind the only emotions she can embrace
Can she depend on fate, or was she just a mistake?

She’ll claim him as her prize, if she ever finds him in the end
Only within his eyes she could survive; all insecurities were forbidden
She was so free, yet still she feared
Why was she brave? Or was she scared?
She had to lock her feelings inside a tomb, throwing him in the center of it all
And buried the key beneath his feet giving him the decision to make her emotions dissolve
But inside she didn’t want to be alone, and he hesitated to escape
Could she depend on fate, or was he just a mistake?

He didn’t seem to fight or struggle for his release
She didn’t seem to let go, although she claimed it in defeat
They both were aware that these feelings could bury both of them alive
However, through her weakness, she knew at least he could survive

“And if I bleed, I’ll bleed knowing you don’t care. And if I sleep just to dream you I’ll wake without you there. Isn’t something missing?”

Slowly she dies. Taking on the arguments she rages in her head.
Slowly she dies. Sorting out the visions embedded in her bed.
Slowly she dies. Finding solutions to cover up her frowns.
Slowly she dies. As the beatings in her chest throws her down.
Why couldn’t he love her?

She’ll dedicate the sacrifices, knowing that she’s alone, to the memorial of the lies she held onto for so long. “Isn’t someone missing me?”
No. She can’t fight him anymore, but as she closes her eyes to forever rest
It’ll unlock the gates of the feelings she stored
And let him walk freely out the door

♥“Please, Please forgive me, but I won’t be home again. Maybe someday you’ll look up, and very conscious you’ll say to no one…..Isn’t something missing?”♥♥

Written by: Brewster, Nefeteria Quotes by: Evanescence "Missing (Studio Version)"

No comments:

Post a Comment