Monday, June 8, 2009

♥ A Dubious Battle (Spiritual Warfare) ♥

We're crying, we're fighting ,it's warfare ,we're dying Believing we're winning ,it's ending ,we're singing It's already done
We've overcome...*Flyleaf*
He remains unseen, our faith holds onto his existence by his blood we are washed, and live this life of innocence
Living in the world makes us weak, holding onto his word gives us the chance to survive the insanity that devours this land Somehow they try to turn us away, they want proven facts, they want a show who are they to tempt, this precious lamb, when all the have to do is let go Releasing the unbelief, breathe in the spiritual grief indulge in his commands why do they forsake, and shake our faith why can't they understand?? They doubt you yet they want you
Curious to pull you close But they let fear interfere they turn their backs and let you go He remains unseen, disguised in the clouds His wonders he plants throughout the land But the visions of the unjust turns the soil rotten
his beautiful works, how his hands carved the earth, suddenly it's forgotten and yet he loves us, he continuously forgives but he can't tarry for too long he's preparing the way, for the righteously saved, and his judgment ten times strong But who can he claim if we forsake his name who will he come back for when the end is near There seems to be no end to the Christians who pretend that they pursue each word he prepared They doubt you yet they want you Curious to pull you close But they let fear interfere they turn their backs and let you go Now we walk alone in this belief we're everyone's new comedy So many jokes, so many puns No more respect for what you've done Welcome to Israel, Welcome to Rome They rest in sin, their brand new homes They doubt you yet they want you Curious to pull you close But they let fear interfere they turn their backs and let you go I am not perfect I am not proud I am a sinner A broken child I live with the unseemly I live among the unbelief I live among the saved I live among the weak I believe in the unseen I believe in his power I gain faith through the natural world To depend on his coming hour They doubt you yet they want you Curious to pull you close But they let fear interfere they turn their backs and let you go ...but let us believe in hope
Brewster, Nefeteria
*copyright 2009*



No comments:

Post a Comment