"My time has come, I'm slowly fading
I deserve what I receive
Jesus when You are in Your kingdom
Could You please remember me"
*Third Day*
These bruises are from the stones they throw
because of your love, I couldn't let go
I refuse to shout, I didn't give in
I refuse to walk their paths of sin
Will you remember me, when my life comes to an end?
Will you receive my soul in the paradise inn?
They slap me with vulgarity
I turn my cheek the other way
My mouth glued shut, I eat my words
With no response I walk away
Will you remember me, when my life comes to an end?
Will you receive my soul in the paradise inn?
There are footsteps imprinted on my forehead
and scars engraved on my back
It's the mark of the normal things
they despise me cause what I lack
They beat me in my chest, and punctured my heart deep
hanged my body out to die; they bound my hands and feet
Will you remember me, when my life comes to an end?
Will you receive my soul in the paradise inn?
I'm crucified with you, with every word I speak
Crucified with you, because of my belief
I'm crucified with you, for it's you I beseech
when I'm dying in the emergency room
They're hoping to see me in my tomb
Will you remember me, when my life comes to an end?
Will you receive my soul in the paradise inn?
Burying me deep, they seek to bury my flesh underneath their prison
But will you remember me?
will you induct me into heaven?
Brewster, Nefeteria
*copyright 2009*
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment