Thursday, September 24, 2009

Documents of a Passing Patient



There isn’t another line, not a letter, or a poem
The footprints along these boundaries are the ones that lead me home
Back into the tar pit womb inside the scars of constant wounds
Though far beyond the surface of skin I draw no blood but the tears built up inside of me over flood
Drowning my organs, drowning my heart, washing away the redbrick color; this is how I fall apart

There isn’t another line, not a letter, or a poem
The footprints along these boundaries are the ones that lead me home
The writings on the walls reflect a reflection so vivid, as others may portray it as a beauteous image
Look deep within what may seem like a meaning and read its book unraveling the truth behind this hook
Leaving the foundation weak, as in the foundations of my heart; this is how, this is how, and this is how I fall apart

There isn’t another line, not a letter, or a poem
This is a documentation that I’ll deposited on the day that I’m finally home
Back into the tar pit wombs lays my life formed so meek; inside me is a hidden quote that this document may seek
“For once don’t be so weak, I see the mistake that is you, don’t try another line, I know the truth”
You never really loved me and here lies the proof

Leaving me behind with a fragile and broken heart, this is how, this is how, and this is how you left me to fall apart

Brewster, Nefeteria
Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment